Tuesday 20 June 2017

Perfect Status for Girl Whatsapp Status Attitude

Fresh Best Girl Whatsapp Status 
We compiled a new and fresh status for girls and girlish quotes that are full of attitude in English. This post is dedicated to all girls because by using these cute and stylish Girl Whatsapp Status they can express their feelings.
Best whatsapp status 

 If you want to show attitude but have no words then my girl you have come to the right place, our collection of best status for girls will surely help you.
Girls best Collection of Attitude Status

      ·         When people call me a bitch I say HELL YEAH I AM!!!
·         Best feeling ever is when you lose weight, and your boobs stay the same        size.
·         When a men STOP being ASSHOLES, I'll STOP being a BITCH.
·         "What a girl really wants is for one guy to prove to her that they are not         all the same" :-)
·         There are two ways to rule women and nobody knows them....!:-/
·         "Women are wiser than men because they know less and understand              more."
·         I`m a girl but I rather hang out with boys because it is less drama.
Huge Collection of Girls Whatsapp Status:
Every girl has a different attitude and thinking process. Nowadays every girl updates their social profiles on Whatsapp, Facebook frequently and for this, you need new cute Girl Whatsapp Status and stylish girly quotes regularly. To solve this problem we give you best status for girls and we updated this post regularly. Our huge collection of Girl Whatsapp Status will surely reflect what every girl has in mind and now it’s up to you, how you use this status and convey your feelings.
Whatsapp Girls Collection Best

      ·         Someone doesn`t have to be perfect in order to be my prince charming.
·         Tall guy + short girl = cuuuute :) but short guy + tall girl = awkward.
·         Guys, stop fighting `with` her and start fighting `for` her.
·         Dear Guys, when we put our head on your chest we want you to put              your arms around us.
·         Google must be a woman, it knows everything's.
Attitude Best Lines Status for Girls:
An attitude girl doesn’t need to tell anyone straight up that how she feels, it’s written all over the way she behaves. These girls always love to update their social media profile to be frequently updated. Every girl is different than other with her attitude, in fact, it plays an important role to separate them from growing. Hence Girls Attitude Status or Attitude Status for Girl is being very popular. So, this time we have compiled top girls status and quotes. You may share our attitude girl status set with your friends on any social networking site.
Status for Girls Whatsapp only

      ·         A girl may not be the queen to her boyfriend or husband, but she will            always be a princess to her DAD :)
·         Sometimes the girl who`s always been there for everyone else, needs            someone to be there for her.
·         I miss you, but I`m not going to text you first because I want to see if            you miss me more.
·         Call a girl pretty and she will remember it for 5 minutes. Call a girl ugly        and she will remember it forever.
·         I don`t want to be your "favorite" or your "best". I want to be your               "only", and f*ck the rest.
·         I just want a guy to say this to me when I`m in a situation "Don`t be             afraid I`m here."


1 comment: